The Hypercam 1600M PRO TEC Cooled camera has a 16mp Mono sensor, amp glow reduction and high sensitivity. The main applications are astronomy and fluorescence microscopy.
The PRO TEC COOLED Version has the following features:
- Thermoelectric Cooling (TEC) max -45C below ambient temperature*
- Temperature sensor, with data available in real-time.
- Heated optical window to prevent dewing and fogging.
- Replaceable, rechargeable desiccant cartridge.
- Armoured case.
- Two extra USB2.0 ports and internal USB2.0 hub to connect filter wheel and guide camera.
- ROI (Region of Interest).
- Amp glow reduction. 4GB RAM.
- * Separate 12v power supply included to power TEC with choice of USA, EU or UK Plug socket.